Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A new kind of writing..

I have always been a writer. I can remember typing out stories on an ancient old typewriter and putting stories in notebooks and on scratch paper with dreams of being a famous writer someday. Accomplished more so than famous. I don't really want the fame just to know that I left something you can hold as proof of my existance long after I'm gone. I guess I still harbor those thoughts from time to time. Maybe one of these days I will finish the book I started back in highschool and it will fulfill one more thing off my list of life's accomplishments.
I have found that in the recent years, my writing has taken a back burner to my busy life and growing family but on nights like this, when I am tired and homesick a blank journal sounds oh so appealing...so it is in that spirit that I have decided to take the leap and join in on this world of blogging! I don't know if anyone will be interested in ever reading my entries on our everyday life but hopefully at the end of the day I will feel like I have an outlet for the thoughts, ideas and frustrations rolling around in my head...

1 comment:

Shelley W. said...

Welcome to the BLOGGING world!! I also have one... please visit me for our Alaskan updates! I wish I was better about blogging but I really like to add pictures everytime! Looking foward to hearing/reading about you!! Shelley~