Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is in the air!

I couldn't have planned this morning better if I'd tried! Jason got up early for work so I did too so I could make him coffee. The girls are both still in bed, the birds are singing (almost to the point of waking them up!) and the air smells wonderful! Last night was the first we've slept with the windows open...ok I admit it, there are perks to living somewhere warm! (Yes, I admitted it!) I feel like we are just holding our breath about this nice weather. It's not really supposed to be 90 degrees in Feb and March right? I feel silly even thinking about planting our garden when our friends and family are still getting dumped on with snow and cold weather! Although I do have to say my lettuce is doing pretty good! lol

Our pineapple sage is coming back beautifully! I can't wait to have it fresh for putting in bread/rolls!

2 comments:

the hermits on the hill said...

Do the words, 'bite me' mean anything to ya? LOL
love you! Ü

Anonymous said...

See Texas is growing on you. :)