Friday, October 12, 2012

Start thinking ahead!

If your kids are anything like mine, they are already starting to count down to Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course Christmas! :) I keep telling them that I really don't want to know the daily total for their count down, there is much to much to get done before then!! But, I must admit, I am starting to get excited about it all too and am starting to make my list of gifts to get or make. Most of my list is to make, but I will make a few exceptions and some new What's in the Bible dvds would definitely be making that list of exceptions!!

My girls enjoy these videos so much and we are all learning more about our Bible thru these videos!! That's what I am so excited to be able to off you this great savings!! Just click on the link to purchase these two new dvds and a great savings!! I know I will be! :) And by purchasing your dvds thru this link, you'll be helping us too! :)


No comments: