Saturday, October 13, 2012

The crafting season

What does one do when they can't sleep? lol

 

I'm sure you're getting tired of seeing all my newest creations but since I signed up for this Blogtoberfest and need to write everyday, what else would I write about!? My crafting has taken over my life for the time being and I'm sure there will be even more pictures to come. This crafting season is my biggest one by far. I am a bit nervous that I won't do as well as I hope but then again I always have a bit of jitters before a show and this year I have 4 and am hoping to get in to my 5th!! :)  So for now, you'll just have to bear with me and my crafting








1 comment:

KathyB. said...

Ha ha! "crafting has taken over my life." Ditto, and Hallie, I don't think you'll ever recover from the crafting bug, you'll just get more creative. Besides, you're raising 2 more little accomplices in crafting. Joy !