Friday, September 12, 2008

Like I needed another obsession!






It happened in the middle of the night....I stumbled on to a blog with pictures of the cutest little dolls . I then combed the internet for how to instructions for two days, made a trip to the craft store the very next morning and the rest is history! I am addicted!
The girls don't know about them yet. once I get a few done I think I am going to hide them around the house and see how long it takes for them to be found! I am so excited but I have so many other things I should be working on!!!
There is something magical about them and I just can't wait to see the girls with them!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

those are so cute! What are the made out of?

Jackie said...

Hi Hallie,
You did a great job on these! I love them.
You've asked for my mailing address. Do you have an email that I can converse with you through?
Thanks so much for your kindness, Hallie. It means so much.

Jackie