Monday, November 3, 2008

November 4th, 2008

I don't want this to stand out as a political "plug". Most of us already know who we'll be voting for and have heard their fair share of political slogans. I am not going to try and sway you to vote for the candidate of my choice (although I'd gladly share my views with you if you ask!). I only want to remind you all to get out and vote!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

I know that we all have busy days, with kids and spouses and all sorts of other things keeping us hopping but we are SO VERY LUCKY to live in a land that allows us the chance to choose our officials and I think that way too many people sit back and assume that what they think won't make a difference but WE DO!!!! So many people have fought and died for this freedome that gets taken for granted so please take the time to stop and make your voices be heard...

No comments: