Tuesday, December 23, 2008

These fairies appeared the day after we got to Montana. The girls found them hiding in one of Grandma's nativities! They were so excited!!


Rori's card read:
"Hi! My name is Sugar and I am a Winter Fairy! I stopped by your house in Texas but you weren't there! Your nice cat, Kaladi, told me you were on your way to Montana so I flew up here to meet you! I I didn't scare your grandma, I've been hiding in her house waiting for you. I like the gingerbread house you madefor your nature table Rori! It looks cozy! "
Love Sugar

Janie's card read:
"Hi Janie! My name is Candy and I am a Winter Fairy. I'm sorry I was so late but it was a long flight from Texas. I hope you don't mind, I couldn't carry all of my things so I left them on your nature table. I'm excited to get to know you. I just know we'll have lots of fun. I can't wait to sleep in that wooden house you built. You did a great job! Would you mind if I ride back in theturck with you? My wings are tired! Love Candy

No comments: