Monday, May 24, 2010

MIA Blogger

I feel like I've been missing in action these days...the last few weeks have been a blur of packing, last minute things around the old house, emotional endings to the school year and closing on the house...all in time for a trip across the country with various stops to see family before finally arriving in Pennsylvania for a two week visit with MORE family! lol I'd like to say the trip went off without a hitch but once we got settled in to PA, we all came down with the crud and are still trying to bounce back from it all...we so need a vacation to get over this vacation! :)

Along the way, and dispite the cold weather (finally I had a guilt free excuse to shop at Goodwill! ha!) and the sickness, we did make lots of good memories and have thousands of new pictures to show for it! Did I mention that we got our new camera? lol ;) Here's just a taste of what we got to do on our trip. I really hope to write about a few of them in more detail but for now ....here we go!

















No comments: