Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rhythm of the Home Bliss

As I do every morning, I get up at 5:30 with DH to send him into the day with hot coffee and a lunch...and as I contemplate most mornings- I considered crawling right back into bed! lol But then it hit me! Rhythm of the Home's Spring edition was going live today and I just couldn't wait to log on and check it out! It really is pure bliss to sit in the wee hours of the morning with my coffee in hand and read about other moms, doing other crafts and cooking to make their houses and lives feel like home....

These were the first things to catch my eye...



I so see these in my crocheting future! I'll have to see if I can make them a bit smaller for the girls' dolls for "babies" must have Easter dresses too don't you know? ! :)



I am SOO going to be planting Violets this spring!!! Who knew how good they are for you!!

What's your favorite thing in the new edition? Do tell! :)

1 comment:

Restless Prairie Farm said...

I LOVE Rhythm of the Home. I haven't had a chance to check out the spring edition yet, but I can't wait.:o)

We did meet at that one girl's book club. It's always hard to be "passing by" like minds. Washington should be full of folks who are striving towards the same lifestyle. I don't know where you guys are but it seems like there are tons of waldorf communities there.