Sunday, October 23, 2011

Santa's elf at work...

The holidays are fast approaching.... shh... don't tell me how many days! I don't want to know! :)LaLaLaLa... picture me covering my ears!:) I know the time will go way too fast!! I have already started collecting the few store bought things that Santa will be bringing and am starting to get to work on a few handmade presents from Daddy and I too....

And then, just now, I happened on to a blog giveaway on my dear friend Robin's site that would put Santa's elf a bit ahead of the game ! They are the cutest little things and you really should see them! :) After having real little hermit crabs, I guarantee these will live longer! lol



Go check out this adorable give-a-way now!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

If you make some handmade presents and blog about them I would love to have you join in with my Handmade Christmas Carnival which I am hosting on Tuesdays at my blog!