Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to reality...


You'd never believe the journey we've had...I don't even know where to begin! I had hoped to be a "good blogger" and upload pictures each day on our trip and to keep this wonderful log of our journey for all to see and follow along...but then I would have missed out on part of the journey! Wi-Fi was sparse to say the least, and for the last two weeks, it was non-existant all together! It was just yesterday that we finally got reconnected to the world at all...we found that our cell phones don't work in our new location and that it took a week to get a house phone and internet! Weird to be so disconnected but we're appreciating it all the more now that we have it back and we were too busy unpacking to be doing much else anyways...

Since there is no possible way I could ever get caught up on EVERYTHING in this one blog post, I've decided to follow suit with the idea of Field Trip Friday over at Live the Adventure...since it is going to be awhile before we are up for any field trips or our own (another car ride? gasp!) I'll try and share with you the adventures we had in getting here and before long I'm sure we'll be throwing in a few new trips to go with it!

No comments: