Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 Question Friday

Yeah, I know it's not really Friday...it's really Tuesday...so I'm behind! lol But I've missed answering these and I'm trying to get back into a rythm of what used to be our lives so I'm just doing it to a bit of a different beat these days...one of these days we will seap back into "normal" (whatever that is!) and we won't even realize it happened! Until then, I'll be answering these 5 questions on Tuesday! :)

1. How many pets do you have? two cats, one dog and 5 chickens!

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I think it would have to be Oprah...I would love to be able to impact so many people's lives in one day!

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Use the food you have and try not to waste it! Make it count!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? I know I should say somethign like "whatever they want to be" but secretly I hope they want to be SAHMs...I'm proud of what I do! Or if they have to have careers...I hope at least one of them is a vet so I can get more animals and be able to afford the vet bills! lol

5. What is your favorite quote? Do Bible scriptures count? Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: