Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rhythm of the Home




My excitement is just busting at the seams! I haven't even been able to give it the quality time it deserves yet....I just had to tell you all about an online magazine called Rhythm of the Home and it's newest fall edition that is live today!!!!





My printer is already humming as it prints off the pattern for the felt dragon and I can't get to reading about the fall wreath fast enough! I think I'll be making a trip to the store for fabric before the day is out and crossing my fingers that the quilt shop I spied in town will carry wool felt so I won't have to wait to order it via mail!





It's only 7:30 and I only have one cup of coffee in me so far but I feel wired with excitement to get back to reading! (I know, I need to get out more lol) but really this fall edition is AMAZING and so full of good info and activities....





Where to start....what to do first? Can you tell I'm a little excited!!! lol











......





What are you still doing here? Go... check it out....I'm telling you- it's great!!!

No comments: