That little quote has been playing through my head all afternoon and evening but things have been busy and this is the first time I have had the chance to share it with you! lol I must admit, I've been giddy ever since Amber over at GlutenFreeMotherhood awarded me with the versatile blogger award! This is a first for me and I am completely thrilled and flattered...yes I know I am gushing...but I wanted to be sure to get my enthusiasm across the screen to you! :) It's the simple joys in life that mean the most right?
To accept the versatile blogger award the rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award
7 things about me
1. When I was younger I wanted to be a mom, a teacher, a writer and a hair dresser...now I am all of them! :)
2. I dream in the brightest colors when I dream of Alaska and it usually involves our church there...
3.I consider myself to have some of THE best friends ever...I know how lucky I am because good friends are hard to come by!
4. Someday I want to learn how to spin wool into yarn (duh)
5.Some days, I wish I could have another baby because I would do SO many things differently.
6. I hope my girls never tire of snuggling up with me and a good book!
7. My husband really is my best friend and I am so lucky to have truly found my soul mate....ahh.... :)
These are my most favorite new found blogs...go check them out!!
1. By Hook and Thread
2. Day by day in Our World
3. Morning Sun Rae
4. Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
5. Our Homeschool Fun
6.Our Little Nature Nest
7. Ric- Rac
8. Nitty Gritty Homestead
9. The Letter Writing Revolution
10.The Neighborhood Archive
11.The Toy Society
12. Mama Moon Time
13. Counting Coconuts
14. Acorn Pies
15. Frontier Dreams
Thanks again for the blogging love...I really do enjoy writing this little blog and am glad to know that someone enjoys reading it too! :)