Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The week got away from me!

Ooops! We 've been having so much fun here visiting family that I forgot about announcing the give-a-way winner! :) Sorry about that!  I was thrilled to see all the entries and enjoyed reading all the ideas for next months' books! I have one in particular on order and am already plotting out the crafts to go with it! You'll have to be sure to check back and see which one I picked!

Now, I know you are all just waiting to hear who won...

And the winner is...Little Miss Sunshine!! Please contact me at wpooh_9 at hotmail dot com so I know where to send your kit! :)

Thanks to everyone who entered and all the people that I know are spreading the word about our new blog . I know that we are really enjoying the books we've been reading and the craft ideas we've been sharing with all of you! I have os many fun ideas planned for in December and I may even have another give-a-way or two! So be sure to check back...now go read a book to your kids and get crafty! :)

No comments: