Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Not so Small Change- April

I have been wanting to write about our :One Small Change" for som time now and I wanted the post to be just perfect so that my readers would have all the information they could possibly have and so my words would really speak to people about this change we've been making...but due to the move and the caos I call a life right now, I just haven't been able to get it done... So for now, I beg of you to go set your DVRs and simply watch this show on PBS TONIGHT!!!! I'll try to get back here and explain a big more about what our change has been but for now, here's a start! A movie really can change your life. I know this one did for us!


"Food, Inc." is one of a handful of movies that, I believe, have the power to invoke real positive change. On Wednesday night, April 21, PBS will air "Food, Inc." EVERYONE NEEDS to watch this very important film. If you've already seen it, watch it again with your family & friends. More info & broadcastschedule here ht...tp://www.pbs.org/pov/foodinc/See More


POV - Food, Inc. PBS
www.pbs.org

No comments: