Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

Well, last week was so much fun, I thought I would play along again this week...unfortunately DH isn't here to play along with me. He is currently at the hospital waiting for his Grandma to come out of surgery for triple bypass....it's going to be a long wait...( Any prayers you could send their way would be greatly appreciated) I texted him asking if he wanted to play along via text but no word back. If he does I'll add his answers later but for now you just get me...

You can play along too...go to My Little Life for details!

1.
Do you collect anything? What don't I collect? lol No, seriously...I collected bunnies (of all kinds) as a kid but as an adult I don't really have just one main collection. I love old books and have quiet the collection of dishes (again all kinds) does that count?

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Matt Damon, Joshua Jackson, and Angelina Jolie (she is SO pretty!)

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have a scar on my knee from the 4th grade when Jeremiah Puckett pulled my hair just as I was running where the black top and gravel meet...man did that hurt! In my mind there was a lot of blood but who knows if that's true or not, I just remember how bad my knee hurt and how bad he felt! lol

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I LOVE peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches...yeah, gross sounding I know...but o-so-yummy! lol Try it! ...really!

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Not other than on TV, that's close enough for me!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I LOVE peanut butter and pickle sandwiches!! Cal thinks is so gross. And here all along I thought I was the only one with that little secret! LOL

Karissa@Withourbest said...

Hi! I'm your Newest Wednesday Follower! Nice to 'meet' you! :)

I'd love it if you'd followed me back!
http://www.withourbest.com

-Karissa