Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Living in the moment


I know it's been a few days since I wrote...we still don't know anything about Remi. That's what we decided to name her. I'm just tired of calling her "little dog". We've had no contact with the neighbors, she's been here for two weeks on Friday. I can't believe they aren't missing her! She's such a joy! I feel like we're in such limbo and I really don't know what to do! I just keep hoping that something will just work it's way out...Any advice?


I've got pretty much everything worked out in my mind if they ever say we can have her....first a trip to Micheals to get her a new basket that fits her better and then to the pet store for another little sweater (they are dirt cheap on the clearence right now! lol)...then on to the vets for shots etc (I figure that would probably take a day or so to get an appointment) and last but not least...the groomers...oh how I want to take her to get beautified! Her insides are already so beautiful, I just want her outsides to match!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Dear Hallie

This must be so hard for you. I have learnt that positive thinking and true desire paths the way to receiving. To place your desire for this little dog is what I can see you have done already . There could be disapointment at the end, but what if there wasn't. I think she is lovely and do wish that she could be yours.

Warm regards
Suzanne