Friday, June 4, 2010

The Song Remembers When Challenge- Bohemian Rhapsody

I must have been around 12 or thirteen, I was babysitting (the kids were sleeping) and watching MTV when this video came on. Wayne's World had just come out and this song was really big. I remember thinking that Queen was the coolest "new" band and loved the song so much that I couldn't wait to tell my dad about the video because I thought he would like it too... I was so bummed to find out that the group was no longer together and not all still living...I have been a Queen fan ever since!

My girls probably thought was nuts jamming out to this song on the radio today on our way to park day! lol And it just kinda lost something when I had to turn the volume down at a few parts I didn't want the girls to hear... But none the less, when this song came on I was taken back to sitting in the livingroom of the Allen's house, discovering a great "new" band! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omgosh! We have been rocking out to Queen for 2 weeks! My oldest sings Bohemian Rhapsody in the car, lol.

Have you seen the Muppet version? My kids craaaack up over it. I love Animal in it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY