Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feeling complete

Our family is complete again... I am so thankful to hubby's aunt and uncle for keeping the cats for almost a month while we were "homeless". I can't imagine the amount of stress we'd have had if we'd have had the cats to worry about as we bounced across the country, or while staying in PA or on our sickness filled trip home. I can't even begin to imagine how stressed they woud have felt with so much craziness... this lifestyle is so unfair to our furry family sometimes. I was relieved to know they were safe and well cared for but just the same, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them and was so glad that they seemed to miss us too! Dori has been glued to my side since we got home and Kobuk has been busy finding new hiding places...I thought we lost him earlier but later found him hiding under some storage in our room! He sure knows how to keep things interesting! lol



Kobuk turned one while we were away!



Dori came all the way from Alaska with us!
And someone is making himself right at home! What a couch hog! :)

No comments: