Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Song Remembers When

Have you ever been driving down the road or walking thru a store when a song comes on the radio and for a moment you are transported back in time, like you suddenly steeped into a porthole and a memory you'd forgotten comes back so clear and strong that it feels like just yesterday? I've been having a lot of those little moments lately and I thought that it would make for a fun challenge... So please join me in letting the music take us back....

The Song Remembers When Challenge


Everyday (or as many as you can) for the month of June, post a song that you heard that day, came to mind or maybe that you just really like...you can post the lyrics, a link to a video or anything else you think others would enjoy....then tell what that song means to you or what memory it stirred up!
Please leave me a comment telling me that you are doing the challenge and I'll post a link to all the participants on my blog! What a great way to "meet" new people and maybe find a new favorite song!



If I can ever figure it out, I'm trying to make a button to post too but not having the best of luck! I'll keep trying tho...now go turn on those radios!

No comments: