Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Song Remembers When Challenge-Gypsy

Considering our current living situation, this song seems so fitting for our life right now! lol My hubby thinks I'm crazy for my "place songs".... I have an Alaska song, our Texas song (will share them another day) etc...different periods in my life have songs that come to mind...If there were to be a movie of my life, these songs would surely have to be playing in the backround and most definately be on the sound track....

When this song was on American Idol, it really hit a chord with me and somehow makes me feel better about our life this summer...being carefree and very gypsy like!

What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh... That is a hard question!

I never thought about that really. I'll have to think on that one.